Tuesday, February 28, 2006

CAN I...

can i b like a bird
4 a day?
i want 2 fly across the sea
will u b beside me ?
i can go on like this..

can you listen 2 the waves?
or the wind blowing far?
can i hol your hand for a day?
and n du all the things i cudnt ?
i wish i could be here all my life
coz some how it seems 2 short
n you seem 2 mean alot ..

i have nothing exept my eyes 2 capture these moments
beauty fills the air
the blowing strand of ur hair

i suddenly feel secure
i no i can crazy n carefree for sure
where ever u r romance fills in like d wind
i feel no anger no pain 4 his sin

words seem shy 2 describe
wat lies in my heart
i no something greats gonna start

can i be with u all along
inspite of being so rong
can i walk that extra mile
even if its for a while

can i hold ur hand and run
to catch de beauty of the rising sun
i want my life 2 follow this trend
till my life can see an end....

3 comments:

tanfusion7 said...

idoit....not 4 any one came 4om within...aisa nahi hai ki without a boyfrend or crush u cant rite theses kinda poems...

Yash said...

gr8 poem.......loved it.....

Anonymous said...

hey nice poem man