Tuesday, February 28, 2006

"she..hu made...me"

tender hand
a hand of hope
touched me ,my soul wen i was not in existance
she nutured me n dint leave me for an instance

its 16 yrs by the clock
n its her 2 mske me mock .n its me givin her a new ..shock
its her the reason 4 my survival,'
its my heart that speaks
i take every breath on hers that beats,
her smallest words
leave a mark
i keep thinking over and over them
when am alone crying in d dark
she was d first person
to whom id share my secrets
she was my santaclause
shed heal me wen i was hurt
she did all dis without a cause
she is a mother and they have their own kind
but d best ones mine
she s the 1st essay tpic i eva got
bck den i rote sweet things n i forget..but she
yet clings on 2 those memories
smiles at those cards,paintings n kiddie stories,
she taught me how 2 wok n tok ..go get my dreams wud get a clot
i am high today,n work eachday just 4her
she makes me fail 100 times..i don think am worth her sumtimes
i 4get 2 thank her 4 such a life but den i attempt the stife
i hav no reason 4 dis behaviori
its age diffrence is wat i say
but deep down inside we like living dis way
i have no words
shes my god ,my prayer
coz shes sum1 hu knows me well
accepts me even when i break her trust n make her dwell
shes an institution by herself molded outta nothing
2 make my life a heavenly painting
i thank god each day
am the luckiest is wat i say
theres a desire 2 make her feel d same
2 tell her my dreams n life ahead will keep her away 4om any shame
i cross my heart dis is no game
i wanna c her there ffel proud and shout
standing there amidst the crowd.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey sweeet :)

dusky hues said...

mother is a being...
whom v cant see in pain...
except the ones we inflict...becoz they r ours and ours they will be...
fortunately, they know this...
ur mom's gonna be proud when she reads this.
love,
nisha

tanfusion7 said...

thanx all ...nisha mam really happy u liked dis..well mom asked me wether i wanted an increment in my ur allowance
or u wanna go shopping....shes doubting me...thanx again tans

dusky hues said...

thats her mischievious side. she wants u to know that she has tricks up her sleeves too!!!

Nick Sharma said...

i love dis....i cant stop thinking abt ma maa!!!!....its awesum...n shes also awesum...i love ma mom!!!!