Friday, March 10, 2006

MIRACLE IN ITS SELF..OR NOT...

woke up all fresh..as them soothing light out side ran into my eyes...i yet thot i was dreaming as i saw....raindrops sloding my window replacing the strong sunraays,,thet which is a normal scene during the month of march...but the day before was difrent...a miricle ya...i was studying for a boring hour when nature just pulled me close...i ran up to my terrace...alone as i got a little adventurous i climbed the tank ...with arms wide open welcomed the cold wid..the raindrops..felt like a yash copra movie scene then to me...got a call from a friend as i was splashing the water around..we both spoke about the wether,food, fun ,joked around like we always do...the call added on to the feel coz i had cool company now...came home and i digged into those 'cheese pakodas',yummy hot coffee and a chocolate sandwich... my mom seemed to get into the mood...got a bit oetic then ,but my friends had other plans for me...we went to bandstand...and the sea was wow!!.....it was perfect as we walked through the rocks getting drenched to the core...to add on to the fun had hot corn ..6.pm never looked more cool...i then walked a little ahead distant to my frends convos,wen i looked around capturing each image on my lens...focussing it and the emotions behind...dogs out in the rain...ppl jogging,beggars freezing,watchmen having hot chai,kids playing with water,old couples out there,some sitting in thier balconies the othrs frowning,getting late for their destination..all looking up to thank god ..i suppose....
it was a miracle but in diguse..we were here enjoying this moment but the farmers hated the day ,cursed the world and prayed for crop betterment...carriage owners went through a lul..but well whos bothered anyway...rite????or who wants to be??
then on as my mind was already thinking globally a frend hit me on my head i was back to friendly coversations...There was yet some exitement waiting...it was chosen ..the day wen i learn to run my fingers through the strings of the guitar ought to be special....so u guessed right went for my 1st guitar lesson was fun.....
the day ended with me not getting yet enough greedy that i am...cant let go of such a wether so i pulled my parents out at about 11.3o for coffee...barista was r destination...we decided to go to the near one at santacruz and landed up at reclaimation...it was one of my best family outings...i experimented with the guitar again and showed of a bit to my sister...
It was too good to be true..a day which all would wanna rite about and remember.a longing instance...perfect.??!!..yet not for some....

4 comments:

chyrag said...

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeetaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.... yoooooooooo larn geeeeeetaaar??? verrry nice.... you be roooock staaaaaaaaaaaaaar???? verrrrrrrrry nice.... rooooock own.... leeeeesssan to david gilmour... okkkk??? veerrrry nice...

tanfusion7 said...

hey am glad u visit my blog...thanx

chyrag said...

No seriously... listen to Pink floyd... you'll love the music. Also its great inspiration for a beginner... I'll eat my guitar case if you don't fall in love with the guitar solos... and mind you leather doesn't digest easy... anyway get the following songs
1) Comfortably Numb
2) Wish you were here
3) Coming back to life

Nikxdave said...

Hey HI just checked out your blogg... log time you havent updated anything .... .



Niket