Thursday, March 30, 2006

My come back 2 my lost self.....

wako that i am ..i just adore dancing..i start any and everywhere ya..its fun...with frends ,partying...when am happy..once someone asked me where do you get the energy n chilled out feeling from ya..i smiled and sed i donno...the next question was are u learning dance from a dance school..?..with a confused stare am like..."no dude"..
this impression stayed in my mind as i walked home...i really dint realize how xpressive i am ...where did it come from...i then remembered that abt 4 yrs back i had join classical dance.wich i left mid way..i had a sudden erge to go meet my teacher..i learnt that it was just a year that had gone by and i was no more dancing,was no more doin stage shows...killed me somewhere...i donno y?
the next morning i got ready ,like i wud before for dance class...the indian look and a funny feeling...
i went there and my teacher was overwhelmed seing me there...the place had changed so much...but the othentic smell the beats ,the taal ,her singing was yet there...my soul was yet there...my teacher told me..."tanvi y dont u join in..lets c where my teaching has gone..."to her astonishment n my surprise i remembered a piece that was choreographed by her long back...i went an hugged her...i was happy...my postures and dancing skills yet remained the same...my teacher was so glad...
The class went on 4 long ...as i took a break i looked at the kids and remebered days like they were b4..comming from school,my durga performance for which my frends teased me..they use to give me a dose of their crap always u no..and then appreciate me...there was a peice whr my body seemed like no bones at all u no ...it was that feeling of being on stage ..expressing without toking that drove me to itself..an yet does..i remembered d anxiety we had b4 shows,the fake head aches during class so that wed get a break and tasty dosas...godd...there was this girl i new off ..snobish and snooty shed show of her dancing sills n it wud kill me..looking at her my lost energy wud come out n i would give her a tough fite..was sexy fun...
i just get A PEACE OF MIND whenever i come here..i have joined many western dancing classs but my expressions,the way 2 imort feelings without speech(bcoz am always talking)and the real understanding comes here...i have learnt a lot here..grown here

....its beyond words ..beyond apreciation...i have a bond with my teacher like a friend and a motherly affection..shes cool and fun and has helped me bin there always..we can come up with are own tuesdays with morrie...lol...
ps:i love bein on stage dancing and singing is my passion ..so all those who know directors , music directors and artisits plz ..i exist...(actual motive of writing this article)...lol
Ppl who think am a tomboy an all that ...hears my secretive bit

No comments: